Native Russian speaking translator/editor
The ENPI Info Centre is looking for a free-lance translator/editor with an excellent track record of translating/editing skills and good knowledge of EU affairs to translate news prior to publication on the ENPI Info Centre web portal.
Main tasks include:
Translating and editing daily content from English into Russian prior to publication (news alerts):
- EU-funded regional projects
- Translating form English into Russian or editing in Russian ENPI Info Centre feature stories and interviews
- Russian mother tongue, experience as a translator for media and/or institutions;
- Good knowledge of EU affairs;
- Fluent English, knowledge of French is a plus;
- Ability to deliver information accurately in a fast-paced environment working to tight deadlines;
- Hard-working, team-player;
- Frequent user of internet services, knowledge of or willingness to learn web-writing and information management;
Good knowledge of MS Office and other software.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org