- PHOTO STORIES
- PRESS PACKS
Enhancing Equality between Men and Women in the Euromed Region
Supports gender equality and the full implementation of CEDAW, increases knowledge on gender-based violence and backs the follow up to the Istanbul Ministerial Conference on Gender
Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Occupied Palestinian Territory, Syria, Tunisia
Budget: €4.5 million (ENPI)
It follows on from the Role of Women in Economic Life programme (2006 – 2008).
Actions in brief
- Analyses the situation of women and builds on existing achievements;
- Facilitates networking to promote exchanges of experience and knowledge;
- Supports the capacity-building of key actors in order to promote gender equality and to combat violence against women;
- Promotes evidence-based advocacy;
- Works with the media, promoting positive images on the role of women in society.
The Network on Governance and Gender Diversity held its second meeting this...
European External Action Service Director for Human Rights and Democratisation...
The Cross Border Cooperation programme in the Mediterranean Basin (CBCMed) is...
Learning to safeguard equality in terms of rights and to advocate a cause or a...
The percentage of women in the overall labour force in Palestine does not...
Working closely with civil society and cooperation in the areas of human...
A brochure highlighting the key priorities of regional cooperation in...
Projects in Action, a magazine produced by the EU Neighbourhood Info Centre is...
A handbook on “European Union Funding for the Neighbourhood and...